Satsang with Prajnaparamita
Meeting in the heart
• 19 and 26 June
• 4, 11, 17* and 18 September *17 september 15.00-17.00 PM in Haarlem
• 6 and 13 November
Satsang weekend intensives
– Allow the sun to rise in your heart and be a beacon of light unto the world-
A weekend to deepen, enliven, strengthen and soften in the wisdom-field of Prajnaparamita. The weekend consists of five satsangs which consider life’s most essential questions: truth, compassion, love and awakening. Satsang is a spontaneous expression of wisdom, with questions asked by those that attend, with loving guidance offered in the responses of Prajnaparamita. On the way, we share music, precious insights with meditative mantras in the mornings, all aimed at attaining a deeper quality of being, an awareness of our true selves.
• 23-24-25 June
• 22-23-24 September
• 10-11-12 November
• Friday: evening satsang, starts at 20.00 pm
• Saturday: meditation – morning satsang – evening satsang
• Sunday: meditation – morning satsang – afternoon satsang, ends at 18.00 pm
Accommodation for the intensive is self-organised. The following websites may be helpful in arranging accommodation: VVV Nederland, www.booking.com and www.airbnb.com
If you need help finding a place to sleep, let us know.